Wednesday, September 17, 2008

#2 Do You Think You Know Her?


Drew Barrymore! When I hear that name I think about all the great movies that she was in. For example The Wedding Singer, Music and Lyrics, 50 First Dates, and Fever Pitch are just a few to name off. All great movies. If you think she is a good person or are interested in wanting to know more about her work then go to this website http://www.drewbarrymore.com/ to get more details on Drew Barrymore. Drew has been in the spot light ever since she was a little girl. If you want to see some of her early work then just watch the movie E.T. That is a total classic movie that everyone loves. Yes, Drew had a little trouble when she was a young teen but everyone has there hard time. But she got back on track and everyone loves her now. She donates to charities, loves to stay in style. If you go to this website you can see her journal. Ah! You can see what she's thinking. It's like reading her mind. OMG! I completely understand her. Were like sisters and can't be split apart. I can't wait for her new movie to come out, HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU. I'm going to be dragging my girlfriends to see that with me. I absolutly LOVE this website you can find out who the real Drew is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drew Barrymore! When I think about her, the first thing that comes to mind is how unintellegent she is. The way she talks and what she says always makes her sound so ditzy that I almost feel bad for her. Almost. But then I remember all of those awful movies that she was in, like The Wedding Singer, Fever Pitch, etc. which demonstrate her pathetic acting abilities. Thus, I don't feel bad for her because she is making millions off of people for being a moron. To say that she got into a little trouble does not give credit to the foul things she has done that people think she is a hero for overcoming. She is the laughing stock of millions (ever notice the Family Guy spoofs of her) and I detest her so much for her idiocy and her pathetic attempt at "acting."

One Moment Can Change Everything said...

Well I disagree with Darken Rahl I think Drew Barrymore is everything you said and more. I like how she cares about people and is pasioniate in what she does. She does well in her moves. I especially liked fever pitch. Not to mention E.T. was like the best child hood movie ever! But the thing about you saying your sisters was a little over the edge. I mean I understand you like her a alot but you dont really now her so dont act like you do.